This Construction Superintendent job announcement is an opportunity to join a genuinely collaborative team. To be part of an organization that knows i’s people are its strength and key to continued success. This organization is focused on quality, integrity, leadership, and community. If you have experience in the role of Construction Superintendent, having successfully overseen multiple mid-to-large sized commercial and industrial projects, we should talk.
TW Clark Construction is seeking skilled, knowledgeable construction superintendents to join the team, and be part of the organization’s growth and successes in the Greater Spokane region. This is that rare career opportunity, which seldom surfaces. Another plus is that TW Clark assigns Superintendents to projects on a start-to-finish basis. Meaning you lead the project through to its culmination.
Career Opportunity: Construction Superintendent (Exempt, Full-time opportunity in Spokane Valley, WA )
Organization: TW Clark Construction
Headquarters: Spokane Valley, Washington, USA
Travel Requirements: Within ~300 miles of Spokane Valley
Compensation: Competitive salary and benefits package.
To apply use this link: twclark.com/career-opportunities/
Or for more information contact Jake at firstname.lastname@example.org
Summary/Objective: To partner in the professional management of onsite construction operations of Mid-to-Large sized projects to allow a smooth flow of all trade work in a safe and timely manner while maintaining budget and schedule.
- Near complete understanding of construction means and methods for assigned project
- Client & Subcontractor management
- Site specific safety plan preparation/ management
- Material coordination & Organization of job site
- Staffing & Equipment coordination / management
- Safety first mentality
- Basic understanding of Chapter 296-155 WAC and how to properly implement it
- Accurately layout critical elements of the building/ site
- Accurately read blueprints, spec books, and pertinent contract documents
- Understand subcontractor contracts, scopes of work and coordination thereof.
Required Education and Experience
- As acting superintendent, have a minimum of overseeing two (2) projects valued greater than three-million dollars
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in the role of Superintendent within the commercial / industrial construction field.
- A valid, State issued and insurable Drivers’ license.
- Required Qualifications
- Leadership Skills
- Collaborative Mindset
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills
- Proactive Problem Solver
- Authorized to work in the United States
TW Clark Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer. TW Clark Construction does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.