This is that rare career opportunity, which seldom surfaces. This Project Manager job announcement is an opportunity to join a genuinely collaborative team, and to be part of an organization that knows its people are its strength and key to continued success. TW Clark Construction is seeking an experienced, knowledgeable Construction Project Managers to join the team, and be part of the organization’s growth and successes in the Greater Billings-Montana region. This organization is focused on quality, integrity, leadership and community. So, if you have experience as a Construction Project Manager, having successfully overseen multiple mid-to-large sized commercial and industrial projects, we should talk.
Career Opportunity: Project Manager (Exempt, Full-time opportunity in Billings, MT)
Organization: TW Clark Construction
Location: Billings, Montana
Travel Requirements: <15%
Compensation: Competitive salary and benefits package.
Summary/Objective: To plan, direct, or coordinate, usually through assigned superintendent personnel, activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems. Participate in the conceptual development of a construction project, working directly with developers, investors, architects, and contractors. The role oversees project assessment, estimating/bids, organization, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation. Includes managing specialized aspects of construction subcontractors, materials and supplies, such as carpentry, electrical, plumbing, concrete and HVAC. The Project Manager is 100% responsibility for all work and reporting related to assigned projects.
- Full Project Estimating
- Production Rates and crew size analyses
- Subcontractor solicitation and management
- Budget Development
- NTP to key subcontractors
- Document distribution
- Schedule development
- Kickoff meeting with superintendent
- Pre-con meetings
- Risk assessment and management
- Construction Phase Management
- Safety oversight
- Materials Procurement
- Company equipment and tools management
- Punch list management
- Paperwork and claims management
- Warranty Process
Required Education and Experience
- Completion of a four (4) year bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Construction Science and/or Civil Engineering, from an accredited post-secondary institution.
- a minimum of five (5) years related experience
- Knowledge of project estimating, materials costing, and/or working with subcontractors
Additionally Required Qualifications
- Leadership Skills
- Collaborative Mindset
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills
- Proactive Problem Solver
- Authorized to work in the United States
TW Clark Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer. TW Clark Construction does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.