TW Clark Construction is seeking skilled, knowledgeable construction superintendents to join the team, and be part of the organization’s growth and successes in the Greater Billings-MT region. This is that rare career opportunity, which seldom surfaces. Another plus is that TW Clark assigns Superintendents to projects on a start-to-finish basis. Meaning you lead the project through to its culmination.
This opportunity is for a Construction Superintendent (Mid-Sized Projects and Special Projects). If this sounds like the role you have been searching for, give us a call!
Career Opportunity: Construction Superintendent ( Exempt, Full-time opportunity )
Organization: TW Clark Construction
Location: Billings, MT, USA
Travel Requirements: Within ~300 miles of Billings, MT
Compensation: Competitive salary and benefits package.
Summary/Objective: To partner in the professional management of onsite construction operations of Special-to-Mid sized projects to allow a smooth flow of all trade work in a safe and timely manner while maintaining budget and schedule.
• Near complete understanding of construction means and methods for assigned project
• Client & Subcontractor management
• Site specific safety plan preparation/ management
• Material coordination & Organization of job site
• Staffing & Equipment coordination / management
• Safety first mentality
• Basic understanding of Montana building codes / regulations and how to properly implement them
• Accurately layout critical elements of the building/ site
• Accurately read blueprints, spec books, and pertinent contract documents
• Understand subcontractor contracts, scopes of work and coordination thereof.
Required Education and Experience:
- As acting superintendent, have a minimum of overseeing two (2) projects valued greater than three-million dollars
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in the role of Superintendent within the commercial / industrial construction field.
- A valid, State issued and insurable Drivers’ license.
Additionally Required Qualifications
a) Leadership Skills
b) Collaborative Mindset
d) Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills
e) Proactive Problem Solver
f) Authorized to work in the United States
EEO Statement: TW Clark Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer. TW Clark Construction does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is
decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need